Thursday, April 12, 2007

The most important part of your game

VOCAL PROJECTION! Yes, talk loud and you'll get laid. As juggler says, loud people dont scare others quite people do. There are so many Guys out there thinking that they get blown out of set, but what really happens is that the girl doenst even hear em.

More often then not she even get upset, thinking that "here is this nice guy I wanna talk to, but I didnt hear what he said, and now he thinks I'm a bitch!" While most guys think she blow me out.

So from now on. Every time you open a set keep it loud enough to overcome the energy of the enviorment.

Another thing I want to bring up is the role of looks and money. They dont matter at all! The only thing looks and money does is that it helps the girl rationalize to her friends while she hooked up with you. He was so good looking can easily be replaced with He had such an amazing personality.

/B

No comments: