Thursday, January 18, 2007

A vision of greatness

Today I was writing a test in stochastic processes. And I was failing. In the end I turned in the paper blank, but in the middle of all this, suddenly I got a "vision" or something similar I relised that this was the last paper I will ever fail.

Last january when everything came down on me and I had to reconsider everything in my life. At that point I was failing badly. In school I hade in 3 years of study achived 32 credits. That is what most people achive in 1½ term. I hadent got a single credit all year. In all of 2005 I had got 1 kiss from 1 girl. Thats all. I was bankrupt, I was about to get evicted. I had pushed all my friends away and for me life felt empty and full of hardship with no rewards. I was in hell.

My family helped me out economicly, I started to give more efforts to my studies, I managed to keep my apartment (just a studentroom but still.) After producing some results. I gave myself into the seduction community. I started to turn my life around. I was still failing alot of tests, I could still not force myself to study even remotly enough. But I was moving in the right direction. I was pushing myself. As Al Pacino put it in any given sunday "I was clawing out of hell 1 inch at a time."

But even tough I´ve been to hell, I wasnt ready to take all the steps at the same time. When I focused on school I put down 1 years of work in 3 months. Then I focused on seduction and school suffered. Then I focused on school and seduction suffered and back again. Now I have a foundation, I am decent with women, I am still 1½ years behind with my studies, but I have some discipline. I didnt know it then but I wasnt ready for greatness yet. Untill today.

During this test I was about to fail, I knew that from now on I will put the effort needed into every subject. Simply because I finally understood. I knew that I can and will do it. Because I finally relised that it was what I wanted. This is not just an empty promise this is reality, this started as a vision but now it is the truth. I am truly great. As Napoleon once gave Marshall Ney the title Bravest of the Brave. I now know that I am the greatest of the great!

No comments: